Trimming your new Strip Lashes many be needed to get the perfect fit for you lash line, especially if you have smaller eye’s.
If you’ve decided your Strip Lashes are too long for your lash line, you’ll need to trim down the lashes to tailor a fit that’s perfect for you.
Trimming the lashes can be done in 2 simple steps, although if you’ve never done it before it can be pretty scary…
What you’ll need:
- A new set of Strip Lashes
- Scissors-small & sharp
STEP 1 - MEASURING YOUR LASH LINE FOR A PERFECT FIT
- Double check you have the correct Lash on the correct eye (most lashes inner corners are shorter that the outer corner)
- Using tweezers or by hand pick up your Strip Lash and measure your lash line by placing the Strip Lash along the lash line of your top eyelid. Place the Strip Lash exactly where your natural eyelashes begin at the inner corner of your eye and allow the excess length to hang over the outer corner of your eye.
- Using your tweezers, pinch the strip lash on the outer corner of the eye where the lash line ends; this is where you’ll be trimming the Strip Lash.
STEP 2 - HOW TO TRIM YOUR STRIP LASHES
It’s important to be conservative with your cut’s, trim little by little until you achieve your desired length.
- Using a small & sharp pair of scissors trim the lash where you made the indent mark with your tweezers.
- Now the lash has been trimmed, test the fit of the Strip Lash to see if you need to trim any extra.
REPEAT THE PROCESS ON YOUR OTHER EYE
Our eyes can vary; one eye can be slightly bigger than the other. For a perfect fit make sure you measure each of your eyes separately.